The PIC32-T795H is a low Cost 32 bit Pinguino Duinomite development board.
The special T-form of this board allows it to snap-on and directly supply the VCC and GND to Breadboard bus. Perfect for fast breadboarding with jumper wires.
- PIC32MX795F512H 80 Mhz microcontroller 512KB Flash 128KB RAM , 3x SPI, 4x I2C, USB OTG, 1MSPS ADC, PMP 80Mhz digital capture, 5 TIMERS/CCP, 53 GPIOs
- USB-OTG supporting both Host and Device function allow implementation of Google Android ADK
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- two LEDs
- one BUTTONs
- RESET button
- mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell phones,
so you do not have to buy other cables
- all PIC ports available on 0.1" connectors
- Dimensions 87x54 mm (3.4x2.12")
Do not use "programmer-to-go" button when there is no image on the OLIMEX PIC-KIT3 or MICROCHIP PIC-KIT3 or that might put your microcontroller in an inrecoverable state. We have tested the mentioned scenario and we can confirm it destroys PIC32 chips (using both our and the original Microchip PICKIT3). We don't take responsibility if you brick your chip that way. For more info check the following: www.microchip.com/forums/m635420.aspx.
IDE supports PIC32MX795F512
- DUINOMITE firmware supports PIC32-T795 we ship PIC32-T795 by default with
DUINOMITE firmware and bootloader