AVR-PG2 - PARALLEL PORT AVR PROGRAMMER (PONY PROG, AVR DUDE) WITH STK200 COMPATIBLE ICSP CONNECTOR
AVR-PG2 is simple and inexpensive programmer for AVR. It connects to PC parallel port and is supported by two great free softwares: Pony Prog and the open source AVR
Dude. You can check on these two links for the complete list of supported devices as they are constantly updated.
- Connects to PC via parallel (printer) port (note it will not work with USB to parallel port converter!)
- AVR-PG2B is compatible with STK200 parallel port dongle programmers.
- no need for external power supply as it takes the power supply from target board.
- uses Atmel's 2x5 pin ICSP connector layout
- dimensions 50x30 mm (2x1.3") + 20 cm (8") cable
- AVR Dude -great open source project supports almost every AVR on earth
- PonyProg - great free software made by Claudio Lanconelli
- YAP - yet another AVR programmer? yes!