The RFD21733 is a multi-mode, low power, networkable wireless solution. It uses a built-in user application interface (RFDP8) which allows incredibly easy management of its advanced features. The unit operates on the 2.4Gz band, and needs almost no development work to get a pair of them up and running.
CRC checking makes this unit more secure and robust than simpler solutions in today's busy RF environment.
- WiFi/Bluetooth/Zigbee interference tolerant.
- Dimensions 15mm x 15mm
- Typical range outdoors, 300 feet (100 meters), indoor 100 feet (33 meters).
- 2uA Ultra low power modes.
- 14mA current consumption at 0dbm RF power output.
- 16 bit CRC data accuracy verification built-in.
- 32 bit unique factory ESN in every module (4 billion combination security).
- Flexible network modes, including broadcast and individual addressing.
- Switch on/off, logic, remote-control without the need for an external controller.
- Switch nodes individually addressable without the need for an external controller.
- Wide supply range +1.9V to +3.6V.
- Built-in, high performance internal antenna (RFD21733).
- Peer to Peer (Ad-Hoc) networks and configurations.
- Point to Multi-Point networks and configurations.
- Multi-Point to Multi-Point networks and configurations.
- Selective addressing of any module by using factory built-in ESN.
- Fast-turn-around, minimal latency (20 millisecond).
- Stores up to 60 ESNs (Electronic Serial Numbers) for network modes.
- Many to one data modes ideal for multi-point data acquisition.
- Unlimited number of module nodes can communicate to each other.