An adjustable potentiometer can open up many interesting user interfaces. Turn the pot and the resistance changes. Connect VCC to an outer pin, GND to the other, and the center pin will have a voltage that varies from 0 to VCC depending on the rotation of the pot. Hook the center pin to an ADC on a microcontroller and get a variable input from the user!
This pot has a bush mount with carbon track. Suitable for PCB mounting. Supplied with a serrated 6mm shaft.
- Height: 9.1 mm
- Mounting Style: Bush
- Power Rating: 0.125 W
- Resistance: 10 K
- Resistor Element Type: Carbon
- Shaft Diameter: 6 mm
- Shaft Length: 20 mm
- Travel: 300 °
- Type: Linear
- Width: 16.5 mm
- Length: 20 mm
- Terminal Type: PCB mounting blades
- Dimensions: 17 x 16.5mm
- Pitch: 5mm
- Tolerance: 20%
- Power rating: 0.2W linear, 0.1W log.
- Maximum voltage: 200V linear, 150V log.
- Electrical rotation: 300°C ±5°C
- Rotation torque: 30-350gm/cm