TMS570-CAN development prototype board with TMS570LS20216
The TMS570LS series is a high performance automotive grade microcontroller family which has been certified for use in IEC 61508 SIL3 safety systems. The safety architecture includes Dual CPUs in lockstep, CPU and Memory Built-In Self Test (BIST) logic, ECC on both the Flash and the data SRAM, parity on peripheral memories, and loop back capability on peripheral IOs. The TMS570LS family integrates the ARM® Cortex™-R4F Floating Point CPU which offers an efficient 1.6 DMIPS/MHz, and has configurations which can run up to 160 MHz providing more than 250 DMIPS.
The TMS570LS series also provides different Flash 2MB and data SRAM 160KB with single bit error correction and double bit error detection.
- TMS570LS20216 ARM Cortex-R4F Flash Microcontroller 2048KB Flash, 160KB SRAM, 2xCAN, 2x SCI, 25 HET channels, 2x12bit ADC, 68 GPIOs
- build in XDS100V2 with CCS support
- 2x CAN connector and driver
- Two buttons
- Two LEDs
- Extension connectors for all MCU ports
- Single power supply: 5V DC required / can be powered by USB
- Power supply LED
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 124 x 62 mm (4.9 x 2.45")