Go interactive with sensors and the GEMMA tiny wearable platform with this great Gemma sensor starter pack .
GEMMA is a tiny wearable platform board with a lot of might in a 1" diameter package. Powered by a Attiny85 and programmable with an Arduino IDE over USB, you'll be able to realize any wearable project!
Included is everything you need to make a basic sensing project (or two). There's a GEMMA board, four sewable bright RGB pixels, a motion sensor, a switch, a light sensor, a piezo, a rechargeable battery and charger, 2-ply conductive thread, alligator clips to help you test out your circuit, and a USB cable for programming GEMMA.
Gemma Sensor Pack contents:
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - USB LiIon/LiPoly charger - v1
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery - 3.7v 500mAh
- Four Flora RGB NeoPixels V2
- Stainless Thin Conductive Thread - 2 ply - 25 meter/85 ft
- Photo cell (CdS photoresistor)
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- GEMMA V2 miniature wearable electronic platform
- USB cable - A/MicroB - 3ft
- Tactile On/Off Switch with Leads
- Fast Vibration Sensor Switch (Easy to trigger)
- Small Enclosed Piezo w/Wires