The powerful jrk 12v12 motor controller with feedback is a highly configurable brushed DC motor controller that supports four interface modes: USB, logic-level serial, analog voltage, and hobby radio control (RC). The controller can be used as an open-loop speed control or for closed-loop speed or position control.
The jrk 12v12 is a versatile, general-purpose motor controller that supports a variety of interfaces, including USB. The 6 V to 16 V operating range and high continuous output current of 12 A (30 A peak) allow this board to control many medium-sized DC brushed motors. Analog voltage and tachometer (frequency) feedback options allow quick implementation of closed-loop servo systems, and a free configuration utility (for Windows) allows easy calibration and configuration through the USB port.
Key improvements over competing products with feedback include:
- USB connectivity with emulated serial (COM) port allows direct motor control from a PC
- Ultrasonic PWM to eliminate switching-induced motor shaft hum or whine
- Robust, high-speed communication protocol with user-configurable error condition response
- High internal resolution (12 bits) for smooth and flexible calibration to various input and feedback devices
- Current sensing and limiting
- Reversed power protection
- Field-upgradeable firmware