The Navio2 Linux autopilot for Raspberry Pi runs the ARM flight stack and can operate in different flight modes including manual, stabilize, follow-me and auto. It supports many vehicle types like copter, plane and rover with real-time code execution directly on the Raspberry Pi.
The Navio 2 comes as a complete kit of essential parts for a fully functional autopilot experience. Included is the main Navio 2 board, GPS/GNSS antenna MCX, a power module and wire pack.
APM supports MAVLink communication with a wide variety of GCS choices for Win, Mac, Linux, as well as for Android and IOS. Navio will send telemetry over Wi-Fi, LTE, BT or any other modem. With remote login you can monitor system, execute commands and run scripts in flight.
Use LTE modem or high power Wi-Fi to make your drone accessible over the internet or on your local network. Stream video from Raspberry Pi camera, use joystick to control your drone from anywhere in the world. Navio is a multimedia autopilot and we can’t wait to see what you are able to do with it.
Navio is more than a ready to fly autopilot – it was built for research and education and has proven itself in universities and research institutions worldwide. Just think of numerous projects that can get use of IMU, GPS, barometer, servo control and very friendly programming environment. Open-source drivers and detailed tutorials are available both in C++ and Python. All experimental data can be processed directly on Raspberry Pi.
- BUILT-IN GNSS RECEIVER: GPS, GLONASS and Beidou satellite systems are supported. External antenna port is available for flexible antenna choice.
- RC IO CO-PROCESSOR: Accepts PPM, SBUS input and provides 14 PWM output channels with variable frequencies.
- DUAL IMU: Two IMU chips provide unmatched flight performance and redundancy.
- EXTENSION PORTS: DF13 ports with ADC, I2C and UART interfaces are available for connection of sensors and radios.
- HIGH RESOLUTION BARO: Top notch barometer provides altitude sensing with 10 cm resolution.
- ADVANCED CIRCUITRY: Triple redundant power supply. Power module port with overvoltage protection and sensing of voltage and current.
Note: Raspberry Pi not included.