Upgrade your Raspberry Pi with an infrared remote control.
This is a Microsoft Certified Windows Media Center Remote Control with USB IR Receiver and Microsoft Certified MPEG-2 Encoder. It is designed to upgrade your Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate and Windows Vista Home Premium/Ultimate personal computer into a Windows Media Center with the Microsoft certified remote control and works great with Raspberry Pi. It breaks you free from keyboard and mouse control and turns your PC into a digital home entertainment center.
The 48-key remote control with "Green Button" embedded provides the full control of your MCE system, and the bundled USB IR receiver can easily plug & play to your desktop or laptop PC. With this powerful remote, you can watch and record TV, timeshifting, listen to MP3 music or CD title, watch DVD, VCD or video files with this convenient remote.
VideoMate K300 also provides the Microsoft certified MPEG-2 encoder. The included MPEG-2 encoder enables your software encoding analog TV card to work in Windows Media Center to watch live TV, timeshifting, and scheduled recording of your favorite TV shows.
- Upgrade your Rapsberry Pi with an infrared remote control
- Upgrade Windows 7 and Windows Vista Home Premium/Ultimate to a complete Windows Media Center with remote control
- Microsoft certified Windows Media Center remote fully controls TV watching and recording (with TV card and Vista driver installed), DVD/video files playback, FM radio, picture viewing, music files/CD playback
- Included Microsoft certified MPEG-2 encoder supports software encoding
- Watch and record TV shows using Windows Media Center
- Control ComproDTV software and Windows Media Center with just one remote control
This product works really well with Raspberry Pi! You can upgrade your Raspberry Pi with infrared remote control.