Embedded Artists' LPC4088 QuickStart Board is an easy to use ARM Cortex-M4 rapid prototyping board in a standard through hole DIP package (44-pin), targeted at high-performance as well as low-power applications. Communication interfaces, large on-board memories and LCD controller enables graphical user interface applications.
The LPC4088 QuickStart Board is not just a piece of hardware - it's much, much more:
- The module hardware, which is a professional quality hardware developed for integration and simplicity-of-use.
- The mbed Software Development Kit (SDK), which is an open source C/C++ microcontroller software platform designed for a suitable level of hardware abstraction to simplify microcontroller programming.
- The mbed Compiler is a powerful online IDE that is tightly integrated with the mbed SDK and Developer's Website (mbed.org).
- The mbed Hardware Development Kit (HDK), which is an interface design that provides simple USB drag-n-drop programming and CMSIS-DAP debug interface for the LPC4088 microcontroller.
- The mbed.org community, with extensive documentation in the form of handbooks, cookbooks, project pages, User Forums for getting help and advice from other mbed users, etc.