Getting Started with RFIDProduct Code: 1099
£4.99 ex VAT
If you want to experiment with radio frequency identification (RFID), this book is the perfect place to start. All you need is some experience with Arduino and Processing, the ability to connect basic circuits on a breadboard with jumper wire€”and you're good to go. You'll be guided through three hands-on projects that let you experience RFID in action.
RFID is used in various applications, such as identifying store items or accessing a toll road with an EZPass system. After you build each of the book's projects in succession, you'll have the knowledge to pursue RFID applications of your own.
- Use Processing to get a sense of how RFID readers behave
- Connect Arduino to an RFID reader and discover how to use RFID tags as keys
- Automate your office or home, using RFID to turn on systems when you're present, and turn them off when you leave
- Get a complete list of materials you need, along with code samples and helpful illustrations
- Tackle each project with easy-to-follow explanations of how the code works