The ARM-10 is a Stereolithography (SLA) 3D printer, using an ultra-violet (UV) Digital Light Projector (DLP) to produce high resolution prints and exceptional detail with speed. You may already be familiar with more common 3D printers that extrude plastic filament into a shape, SLA, in contrast, uses UV light to cure a resin into the finished print. This technology can produce much finer prints, the ARM-10 having a resolution of 0.2mm in the XY plane and 0.01mm in the Z axis, which is ten times smaller than the best filament 3D printers!
With Roland's first 3D printer, the ARM-10, you will be able to rapidly fabricate highly detailed 3D objects, that are impossible to create with ordinary subtractive manufacturing, on a desktop sized machine. Simply put your 3D design into the included software, start the print and then come back to your finished creation is just a short while, building objects up to 130 (W) x 70 (D) x 70 (H) mm.
Please Note: 3D printing materials not included.
- Build technology: Layer projection system
- Build size: 130 (W) x 70 (D) x 70 (H) mm (Job volume of resin is up to 300 g)
- Build speed: 10mm/h (Layer pitch = 0.15mm)
- Light source: UV-LED (ultraviolet light emitting diode)
- XY resolution: 0.2mm
- Z axis resolution: 0.01mm
- Power requirements
- Machine: DC 24V, 0.6A
- Dedicated AC adapter: AC 100V to 240V±10%, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15W
- Acoustic noise level:
- During operation: 55dB (A) or less
- During standby: 49dB (A) or less
- Dimensions/Weight: 430 (W) x 365 (D) x 450 (H) mm / 17 kg
- Interface: USB
- During operation: Temperature of 20 to 30°C, 35 to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Not operating: Temperature of 5 to 40°C, 20 to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Included items: AC adapter, Power cable, USB cable, Liquid material vat, Printing and washing tools (Metallic spatula, Plastic spatula, Tweezers, Washing container x 2, Hexagonal wrench, Spanner, Rubber gloves, Work tray, etc.), Start-up page information card.
- Operating system: Windows® 7/8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit edition)*
- CPU: Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo or higher (CoreTM i5 or higher recommended)
- RAM: 1GB (2GB or higher recommended)
- Video card and monitor: A resolution of 1,280 x 1,024 or higher recommended
- Free hard-disk space: 100MB or more recommended
- Other requirements: Internet connection and web browser, Internet Explorer® version 10 or more recommended
*Roland OnSupport and included software for the SRM-20 are 32-bit applications, which run on 64-bit Windows® with WoW64 (Windows 32-bit on Windows 64-bit).